What information we collect and why we collect it
- The domain and host from which you accessed the Internet
- The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the GCM site, if applicable
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you spent on the site and which pages you visited
- Your internet protocol (IP) address, computer’s operating system and browser software
We will not collect any information about you, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you.
What we do with the information
To provide you with the best possible service, we’d like to keep you up-to-date with the products and services we provide. This may include news updates and information about new services, partnerships and events. You can choose not to receive further information from us by unsubscribing.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To view any information you have disclosed, contact Ritchie Norfolk at GCM on 0330 1331226 or email [email protected].
Your rights and how to access and update information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you are entitled to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the deletion of personal information concerning you
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing purposes
- Object to our continued processing of your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to our processing where we are relying on consent as the lawful basis for the processing in question
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Ofﬁce (ICO) on individuals rights under GDPR (https://ico.org.uk/)
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email us at [email protected], call us on 0330 1331226 or write to us at GCM, Unit 8, Blue Barns Business park, Old Ipswich Road, Ardleigh, Colchester CO7 7FX.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of conﬁdentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling: 0303 123 1113.